REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
A. Francisco Gold Condominium II, EDSA cor. Mapagmahal St.
Diliman, Quezon City
December 14, 2010
TO : CITY AND MUNICIPAL MAYORS, LIGA NG MGA BARANGAY PROVINCIAL/ CITY/MUNICIPAL CHAPTER PRESIDENTS, PUNONG BARANGAYS, DILG REGIONAL DIRECTORS AND FIELD OFFICERS AND ALL OTHERS CONCERNED
SUBJECT : POSTING OF BARANGAY BUDGET, STATEMENT OF INCOME AND EXPENDITURES AND OTHER BARANGAY FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS, AND ANNUAL PROCUREMENT PLAN
Cognizant of the President’s call for transparent, honest and responsive governance, the DILG has to undertake necessary measures to ensure that local government units (LGUs) adhere to the highest ideals and standards of transparency and accountability.
In view therefore, all Punong Barangays are hereby directed to post in conspicios places like the entrance of their barangay hall and other public places, and in their website (if available), the following:
1. Annual Budget. Information detail to the level of particulars of personal services, maintenance and other operating expenses and capital outlay (Source document-Local Budget Preparation Form No.3 titled, Program Appropriation and Obligation by Object of Expenditure, limited to PS, MOOE and CO. for sample form, please visit http://www.naga.gov.ph);
2. Itemized Monthly Collections and Disbursement. This should be Posted within (10) days following the end of every month;
3. Summary of Income and Expenditures. Section 352 of the local Government Code of 1991 requires the posting within thirty (30) days from the end of each fiscal year in at least three (3) publicly accessible and conspicuous places in the barangay a summary of all revenues collected and funds received including the preceding fiscal year;
4. Component of the IRA Utilization. Information detail of the level of particulars of objects of expenditures on social development, economic development and environment management and other barangay expenses;
5. Annual Procurement Plan or Procurement List. Information detail of the level of name of project, individual item or article and specification or description of good and services, procurement method, fund source, unit price or estimated cost or approved budget for the contract and procurement schedule (Source Document – LGU Form No.02 Makati City. For sample form, please visit http://www.makati.gov.ph);
6. Items to Bid. Information detail of the level of individual Invitation to Bid, containing information as prescribed in Section 21.1 of RA 9184 (The Governmen Procurement Reform Act) to be updated quaterly (Source document – Invitation to Apply for Eligibility and to Bid as prescribed in Section 21.1 of RA 9184. For sample form, please visit http://www.naga.gov.ph):
7. Bid Results on Civil Works. and Goods and Services. Information detail of the level of project reference number, name and location of project, name (company and proprietor) and address of winning bidder, bid amount, approved budget for the contact, bidding date, and contract duration, to be updated quarterly (Source document – Infrastructure Projects/Goods and Services Bid-Out (2010). (For sample form, please visit http://www.naga.gov.ph);
8. Abstract of Bids as Calculated. Information detail of the level of project name, location, implementing office, approved budget for the contract, quantity and items subject for bidding, and bids of competing bidders, to be updated quarterly (Source document – Standard Form No. SF-GOOD-40, Revised May 24, Naga City. For sample form, please visit http://www.naga.gov.ph);
All Regional Directors and DILG Field Officers are directed to cause the immediate dessimination of this Memorandum Circular and Monitor compliance of the punong barangays.
For strict compliance of all concerned.
(Signed) JESSE M. ROBREDO